Soul Eater: Paper Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are prepared for the bitter poison of eternity, then let's go through this epic journey together...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Begin! The class with mr. insane - Page 2 Mouseover
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:16 am
Latest topics
» I hope you can handle me
Begin! The class with mr. insane - Page 2 Emptyby Itsuki Kaede Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:15 pm

» Itsuki Kaede
Begin! The class with mr. insane - Page 2 Emptyby Itsuki Kaede Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:50 pm

» The moons arrival
Begin! The class with mr. insane - Page 2 Emptyby Bee X Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am

» Orange☆Star
Begin! The class with mr. insane - Page 2 Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:53 pm

» Raiku Tsukiyomi(Meister)
Begin! The class with mr. insane - Page 2 Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:40 pm

» Hey Everyone
Begin! The class with mr. insane - Page 2 Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:35 pm

» Let the RPING begin
Begin! The class with mr. insane - Page 2 Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:34 pm

» Soul Meance [Canon]
Begin! The class with mr. insane - Page 2 Emptyby Venus™ Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:59 am

» Demetri(Miester)
Begin! The class with mr. insane - Page 2 Emptyby Zeek Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:54 pm

Affiliates
Our Button

Begin! The class with mr. insane - Page 2 WB2g4
Begin! The class with mr. insane - Page 2 Advertise_zps1e3fecd6
Top posters
Kaea Rose
Begin! The class with mr. insane - Page 2 Vote_lcapBegin! The class with mr. insane - Page 2 Voting_barBegin! The class with mr. insane - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kana
Begin! The class with mr. insane - Page 2 Vote_lcapBegin! The class with mr. insane - Page 2 Voting_barBegin! The class with mr. insane - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jay Sasori Gorgon
Akira
Shikyo
Zeek
Karan
Jokerz
Thigiliwt Sarron
Kino
Disclaimer
We, The staff and members of
SoulEater: PaperMoon,
take no ownership over the title SOULEATER, or any of it's characters or storyline's. This site is completely "Fan Made". SOULEATER is Copyright of ATSUSHI ŌKUBO, meaning we have no ownership over it, or anything affiliated with it. This is a free to join fan based site and fully acknowledges that SoulEater is the product of Square Enix and Atsushi Ōkubo with all related copy rites to them.

Begin! The class with mr. insane

Go down 
+2
Kaea Rose
Karan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kino

Begin! The class with mr. insane - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:43 pm

Kino had been sitting there watching a lame fight when another kid had told him that there was a fight in the court yard now. He got out of his seat and ran towards the courtyard thinking that there were more fights then anywhere else he had been. He had arrived at the court yard the weather was cloudy as he expected. He looked around for the fight which was going on. He found the fight and stood hoping to be unnoticed for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:00 pm

Blaze was intrigued by the male in front of him, He purged his magical interest in a manner of speaking, But there was little time to relax, Thank's to his nimble form and light weight, His hand quickly left the wrist of the man to pull the female behind him out of the way, thus his right hand shot up catching the fist that was aimed for the teacher whom he had stopped, This would hopefully end the battle right here.

"sorry mate but this aint no place for a battle, the first day of the semester i mean Blah man get your act together or ill beat it into you"
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:39 pm

Halted from the battle, Zeek rolls his eyes at the fact that he was being interupted from what he was doing, and if he was interupted it would just piss him off even more than it was, Zeek lets out an angry sigh and turns around folding his arms,"Well what the hell anyway..." Sitting down on the steps he just zones out and looks at a door, then walks into it hearing different voices calling his name,"What is it?" shaking his head he regains himself and looks around, still outside to that moment, that time...Something wrong?....Whats so different about this moment....Oh....It just pissed him off even more than it originally did.

Zeek just ignored the words of the girl and the two guys there,"Yea okay I get it...."
Back to top Go down
Karan

Karan

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:22 pm

( Angrymaka )

Karan turned, And studied zeek "So you dont want to wield your weapon...And im a stubborn bastard," Karan was gaining few sense, His annoying PARTIALLY understanding self was being forced...Karan then put his hands turned when he turned around. "Id like to say That you should let yourself be wielded. " Karan turned to kae, "Kae, Id like to give you some homework, If you can get zeek to be wielded by you..After 7 Days exactly, You arnt in a room with my snake for 5 minutes, If you fail...Then you know.." Karan wanted kaea rose to disobey,Though he couldn't really expect much could he?
Back to top Go down
Kaea Rose

Kaea Rose

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Kaea froze and almost broke down. One, he called her Kae. Two, he threatened her with a snake of she failed to do the impossible. "I-In a r-room with a snake... N-No please don't! I-I-I'll faint.." She said quickly. She bit her lip and looked down "F-Fine... I have faith that I can persuade h-him to transform s-so that I can wield him.." She lied. How am I going to do this?! Kaea Rose thought with pure panic. I'm gonna end up with the snake...

Kaea nodded and looked up again at the teacher. She smiled fakely. "I-I can definitely do that.. B-By the way, teacher... does t-the school have dorms?" Kae needed to know, since her father had just moved back to Japan and left her on her own. He trusted her, or so he said. Wanted to get away from here, more like it.
Back to top Go down
Aiko

Aiko

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:38 pm

Kaea Rose wrote:
(If you would have read the posts, you would have known :P And stop doing those stupid faces, they aren't needed in every sentence..)

(Thank you!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Begin! The class with mr. insane
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2