Soul Eater: Paper Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are prepared for the bitter poison of eternity, then let's go through this epic journey together...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Begin! The class with mr. insane Mouseover
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:16 am
Latest topics
» I hope you can handle me
Begin! The class with mr. insane Emptyby Itsuki Kaede Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:15 pm

» Itsuki Kaede
Begin! The class with mr. insane Emptyby Itsuki Kaede Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:50 pm

» The moons arrival
Begin! The class with mr. insane Emptyby Bee X Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am

» Orange☆Star
Begin! The class with mr. insane Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:53 pm

» Raiku Tsukiyomi(Meister)
Begin! The class with mr. insane Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:40 pm

» Hey Everyone
Begin! The class with mr. insane Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:35 pm

» Let the RPING begin
Begin! The class with mr. insane Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:34 pm

» Soul Meance [Canon]
Begin! The class with mr. insane Emptyby Venus™ Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:59 am

» Demetri(Miester)
Begin! The class with mr. insane Emptyby Zeek Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:54 pm

Affiliates
Our Button

Begin! The class with mr. insane WB2g4
Begin! The class with mr. insane Advertise_zps1e3fecd6
Top posters
Kaea Rose
Begin! The class with mr. insane Vote_lcapBegin! The class with mr. insane Voting_barBegin! The class with mr. insane Vote_rcap 
Kana
Begin! The class with mr. insane Vote_lcapBegin! The class with mr. insane Voting_barBegin! The class with mr. insane Vote_rcap 
Jay Sasori Gorgon
Akira
Shikyo
Zeek
Karan
Jokerz
Thigiliwt Sarron
Kino
Disclaimer
We, The staff and members of
SoulEater: PaperMoon,
take no ownership over the title SOULEATER, or any of it's characters or storyline's. This site is completely "Fan Made". SOULEATER is Copyright of ATSUSHI ŌKUBO, meaning we have no ownership over it, or anything affiliated with it. This is a free to join fan based site and fully acknowledges that SoulEater is the product of Square Enix and Atsushi Ōkubo with all related copy rites to them.

Begin! The class with mr. insane

Go down 
+2
Kaea Rose
Karan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karan

Karan

Begin! The class with mr. insane Empty
PostSubject: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:56 pm

Karan stepped into his class and planted books on the desk, Waiting for the students to arrive. He turned to the door, His crazed self acting up again. Seeing a basilisk leap to him. He closed his eyes and bit his lip then opened them again. He noticed the basilisk in his cage, Though shrunk to a smaller size, Was looking at him and turning his head. Karan went through his desk and pulled out a pen. Writing down the need to watch parts of the class, And then writing his name on the board,

'Karan'

He sat on his chair and turned. seeing some students walk in. and looking at what he was supposed to teach. He turned to a student who walked in and waved. Though anyone would notice the stress of him seeing a vision of snakes, And a large basilisk slithering around the desk. Waiting for someone to sit down and bite them with a deadly poison. One person stepped up, Leaned forward and looked at karan's basilisk. Turning to the teacher and speaking "Nice snake!", Karan turned hastily and replied "Its a basilisk, I recommend not staring at it unless you wish to be blind"
Back to top Go down
Kaea Rose

Kaea Rose

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Kaea Rose walked into the classroom, not making eye contact with anyone. She quickly made her way to a spot at the very back and put her head down on her desk. People were looking at her. She could tell. Was it because she was alone and not looking to meet anyone? Or maybe her outfit was terribly planned? No. That couldn't be it. Her outfit was just a simple, all black dress with thick straps and a black bow on the back. Her shoes her black flats. So no, her outfit was completely fine.

The girl sat there and waited for the class to start so that she could meet her partner. She was hoping for a girl, but she was pretty sure that they matched up boys with girls and girls with boys. Stupid tradition. Kaea sighed loudly as she spun her long black hair around her fingers and tried to remain calm. "I don't think I'll be okay.." She whispered to herself and bit her bottom lip. More kids were entering the classroom. Any of which could be her partner.
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:52 pm

Entering the danky classroom, Zeek rolled his eyes at the women staring at him as he took the first few steps,"Ahh welcome." One of the girls had spoken to him and stood infront of him,"Nice to meet cha my name is Kiki Tahoe whats yours?" Zeek just stared at her and walked by her without a single word, all she did it turn around and say,"All you had to say is hi, geez you're rude." Turning his head and shooting a glare,"Yea and what of it?!" He kept walking and sat in a random area placing his feet on top of the desk and crossing them,"This should be interesting..." Looking in his prefreals he sees that there are alot of mean looking guys around, and the girls look as though they weren't from any civilization that he's used to, but of course this is the DWMA...Things like this happen.
Back to top Go down
Karan

Karan

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:59 pm

Karan Slammed files on the desk, "Now you students, Are going to listen to me, Or im going to see to it that you get in a room with my basilisk, GOT IT!" he spoke. a few girls screeching from their giggling and hiding behind their desk, And a boy began to laugh. karan stepped over, And slapped the boys face to the desk. He turned and spoke a few names He eventually looked at the two called kae and zeek, "Ok you two, Sit the hell together!, Zeek, Kae will be your miester, You will risk your life to protect her as your weapon!". After giving everyone a partner. He told them about the danger of a basilisk, "A basilisk, Will blind you if you look at it, Or paralyzing..Depends, But, My basilisk has poison, Which can do very well on nailing you down for the count.." He held up the cage, He opened the cage and let his basilisk slip on his hand. He walked around the room,Covering its eyes. "Look at him please, Now-" Then the bell rang "Atleast i got everything done..." He then turned and called "Zeek, Kae, I need you two please.."
Back to top Go down
Kaea Rose

Kaea Rose

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:25 am

Kaea widened her eyes in alarm. She whipped her head towards the boy that was call "Zeek". He was handsome, but she'd seen how he had just treated those girls. She wanted to cry out in protest and ask the teacher for anyone else. He looked like the meanest guy ever.

The girl slid a little more to the side when he sat next to her grudgingly and prayed to god that he wouldn't say anything to her. Kaea said nothing to him and looked forwards to pay attention to the teacher. He was talking about some snake and she shook in fear and looked away.

Then when the bell rang she stood to try to leave without interacting with Zeek. her plan was soon terribly ruined when the teacher called on them both to stay after class. She walked down the steps and stood in front of the teacher, looking at the ground so that she wouldn't freak out at the snake in his hands. "Y-Yes?" She asked him. Then she realised what he had called her and her eyes glazed over with pain. "And p-please don't call me t-that name.. My name i-is Kaea."
She stuttered.

Kae had been what Nudge, her now deceased best friend, had called her and Kaea didn't know what she was going to do if someone else started calling her that.
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:38 pm

Running his fingers through his light colored hair and curses under her breath,"Fucking hell..." who would have thought, being paired up with a girl and a shy one at that; it must have been one of the worst days of his life, thinking to himself,'Now why would I want to obey her, I suppose I can just play with her while in weapon form, geez this sucks...' Moving over and sitting next to Kaea and just staring at her....With his crimson eyes...Zeek just looked at this girl, just reading her up and down.

Looking at the clock as the bell rang, Zeek just took his time and walked out the classroom without even stopping to see what the teacher wanted, walking down the hallway with his hands in his pockets speaking,"Maybe its my so call good looks that makes things bitter for me, I guess its nothing I just dont want it at all....I rather just stay in weapon form and be sold and used as a tool. Haaa I guess its nothing..I swear I aint gonna be used by no girl though...I guarantee you that" He scoffed and walked out the school and sat on the steps.
Back to top Go down
Karan

Karan

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Karan turned "Fine, then kaea rose, You will see me AFTER i catch up to your weapon here...Be back in a few.." Karan stepped out of the classroom and walked down all the steps, Following the one called zeek. He then jumped out to the courtyard and ordered "Get in the classroom, If you say no i will force you, If you fight back, Then i will be forced to fight you too." Karan said grasping the two scythes from his back and stabbing one into the hollow area of another and bolting it together. Aiming it up "Look at my SHIBUSEN SCYTHE!" , He yelled, Spinning it in the air, "Now get to your meister, Or get a beatdown..!" He spoke quickly
Back to top Go down
Kaea Rose

Kaea Rose

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:52 pm

Kaea stood there for a couple minutes and then sighed and walked out of the classroom, following the teacher down the hallway. She caught up just in time to hear him tell Zeek to get his Meister. She widened her eyes. That was her. Kaea stepped back around the corner, and hid while she watched. She didn't want to get involved or get in trouble at all, because she couldn't face Lord Death if she disobeyed someone. She was quite frightened of him, even though he was nice.

As Kaea watched, she wondered how well the boy was going to do against a teacher without a Meister.
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Quote :
Karan turned "Fine, then kaea rose, You will see me AFTER i catch up to your weapon here...Be back in a few.." Karan stepped out of the classroom and walked down all the steps, Following the one called zeek. He then jumped out to the courtyard and ordered "Get in the classroom, If you say no i will force you, If you fight back, Then i will be forced to fight you too." Karan said grasping the two scythes from his back and stabbing one into the hollow area of another and bolting it together. Aiming it up "Look at my SHIBUSEN SCYTHE!" , He yelled, Spinning it in the air, "Now get to your meister, Or get a beatdown..!" He spoke quickly

The warm breath is exhaled out from Zeek's mouth the moment he heard his annoying teacher's voice; Zeek wasn't always the one to follow rules, especially the ones from a crack pot with a snake.Obviously the answer was no and that was that, though from the first time he glanced at the teacher he saw that there was a beast upon his head that could cause certain effects to happen to the body, and by that a frontal execution would be meaningless of course if he could attack from behind, no that wouldn't work cause he must be trained; Zeek stopped and thought about it..'now what can I do....Got it..' doing what it looked like scratching his eye was just an act from actually taking out his contact lense which he could use to as a mirror when the sun reflects off of it and bounces light, it can show that mirror effect; it was only a few seconds that he needed; looking down, close to the edges of the bottom of the rail, there were spaces that had rocks and smaller things like pieces of glass and such, then looking over at back at his contact seeing how far he was behind him....That didnt matter, picking up a small rock rigid to touch altered in a way that it looks like a shell, though its just enough to pierce the skin when applied with force. Gripping the rock then standing up halfway Zeek throws the rock back as hard as he can, and he was known by other homes to have a great arm, if this rock hits it's attended mark then the neck of the teacher would be pierced causing massive trama and thus a slow and painful death, and if it would have missed, then it would have hit something less important like the arms,collarbone,chest cavity,shoulder,face,eyes..Anywhere in that area...."I'll say no to that thank you..." And if it would have missed completely then Zee would flip forward and land upon the ground and look for another weapon of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Karan

Karan

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:27 pm

Karan blocked the rock, As it hit the spinning scythe . All because he spun that scythe... He knew the one had strategy if he was going to say no to an order like that, Turning toward zeek he said "Thats not very nice." And then he ran forward, So angrily that the hate showed in his eyes, he jumped, and his feet hit the wall, he pushed off and went in the air, trying to slash at the knee, To get him on the ground quickly

Last edited by Karan on Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaea Rose

Kaea Rose

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Kaea bit her lips and quickly ran out. Her speed was fast and she stepped in between the both of them, then, taking a piece of chain from her coat that she usually carried, she blocked Karan's hit. She then kicked him away and looked back at Zeek then to the teacher. "P-Please, don't fight. I-It's not... I can't... I don't w-want my weapon t-to be damaged!" She finally got out. "I need h-him... If I want to b-become a great Meister, I n-need a weapon." She looked down, ashamed of the weakness in her voice. "If you w-want to fight, at least let m-me use my weapon, just once."

She turned to Zeek. This was the most that she'd ever talked in one day. "And y-you. I don't care if y-you hate me.. We h-have to work together... If you want t-t-to be a death scythe, you are g-going to need a M- Meister." The girl hated her stutter and she looked down, reclaiming her silence. She wondered if any of those words meant anything to the cruel boy or the insane teacher.
Back to top Go down
Kino

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Kino had just entered the room to find some fighting "Am I late for something?" He thought in his head watching them. He took a seat and would watch and wonder how long it would be before he would be noticed by the others. He looked over at the window and noticed the sun just barely shining inside. Kino figured it might be cloudy outside that day but he put the weather aside and watched them once more.
Back to top Go down
Kaea Rose

Kaea Rose

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:34 pm

(Kino, we're outside in the courtyard :P)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:16 am

Walking the ground's of the amazingly symetrical school, Blaze a witch of ferocious power and stature, How had someone like him infiltrated the school that was designed to destroy him, Teaching young one's to wield weapons with the ability to devour soul's and to harness there own unique soul gift's, But enough about them let's get back to how a powerful witch managed to enter this school,

It was simple really the shinigami was not as smart as one would think. And thank's to the simple soul protect ability his soul seemed like any ordinary human's, Then by showing his knowledge of medicine and th ehuman body he was easily able to capture the job and make it his, In all honesty you would think that the shinigami would have done something to prevent another witch working at the school, For this had not been the first time, Medusa a witch of vast power and ability had also used this guise to remain hidden within the school, Tho both had different agenda's, Medusa wished to harm the world and bring back the first Kishin Asura, Blaze wished to try to change the student's mind's on witchies, For During his 121 year's of life Blaze had encounter'd many witches who had not wished harm on the world and were even battling those that intended to hurt other's just for the sake of it, Blaze was one of those witches willing to fight everyone if the reason's were right. But so far this was his first day, Day one of doctor Blaze,

Walking through the ground's he made his way to the courtyard only to realise there were already people here, One was clearly the teacher but the other's seemed to young so must be student's, Walking up he heard something he greatly disliked the teacher was fighting with a young pupil, And there was a girl in his presence a rather pretty girl, Moving his way closer his hand shot down aiming to grab the wrist of the teacher stopping the slash from hurting Blaze or the student, Locking the wrist in place was his aim, This would allow him to end this little strife, If he managed to contain the wrist with the blade he would then turn to hear the female's speech, With such a warm smile like the nature he control's he smiled to the young woman, before she wen't silent, Obviously shy she needed some encouragement

"Hey dear, Try not to be scared of the way you talk or who you are, Being shy and timid is sometimes a good thing in battle, It mean's naturally you will try not to engage an opponent without finding there power's out, Instead of like these two who have no idea of each other's power's and just hoping one will win, If they continue to battle so foolishly and hard headed then neither of them will have the skill's to take out a witch, But you my dear, I can see with your demeanour and timidness you may analyize your opponent and have the best chance of removing a soul of the powerful being's"

Back to top Go down
Kaea Rose

Kaea Rose

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:00 am

(Now the order is:

-Karan
-Kaea
-Kino
-Blaze
-Zeek

Right?)
Back to top Go down
Kino

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:20 am

(._. thx for telling me lol -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -__- -____-)
Back to top Go down
Kaea Rose

Kaea Rose

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:24 am

(If you would have read the posts, you would have known :P And stop doing those stupid faces, they aren't needed in every sentence..)
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:28 am

(DAMN YOU KARAN EDIT!!!! OOOOOOOR I say you died :|)
Back to top Go down
Karan

Karan

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:10 pm

(Editered to match my post :PP)
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:48 pm

Quote :
Karan blocked the rock, As it hit the spinning scythe . All because he spun that scythe... He knew the one had strategy if he was going to say no to an order like that, Turning toward zeek he said "Thats not very nice." And then he ran forward, So angrily that the hate showed in his eyes, he jumped, and his feet hit the wall, he pushed off and went in the air, trying to slash at the knee, To get him on the ground quickly

Zeek moves forward and dodges the scythe as he planned on it, the blade would hit the surface and get lodged within the concrete step, then Zeek would jump up and slam his feet down on the end of the blade to get it wedged in the ground deeper than it is, so it would be more difficult to move or pull it out; Zee made sure to use his own weapon against him, with the other blade facing up Zeek would attempt to grab the teacher's shirt and pull him down with all his might and make sure to skewer him with is own weapon; By the chance of this not working then Zeek would just run up without looking at an area and punch him, more in the adams apple area, and punch him with everything he had.
Back to top Go down
Kaea Rose

Kaea Rose

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:52 pm

(Um, hello? You completely ignored my post, I'm standing in between the both of you >.< I hate being ignored and you know that.)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:55 pm

Note: And mine, I also aimed to stop the swinging scythe by grappling the man's wrists thus stopping anyone being injured by the spinning weapon.
Back to top Go down
Karan

Karan

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:01 pm

wait, i editered a post from before, You where AFTER the edit area, )
Back to top Go down
Karan

Karan

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:06 pm

Karan was stopped by the one called kae in the middle. He also was held stopping the spinning of the scythe, Karan sighed and stepped back, if zeke continued the punch he may hit his meister.When he was out of range he turned to the one holding his wrist Then karan just put palm on forehead and laughed "Well, Theres my insanity for you," Looking and studying blaze more. His basilisk slithered down the stairs and up karans leg, Then to the shoulder, Hissing at the one called blaze, His scythe had been put back on karans back after he shook blaze off. Karans magic abilities where more radiating, Slowly seeping, His basilisk was increasing it to his unknown.
Back to top Go down
Kaea Rose

Kaea Rose

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:22 pm

Kaea saw Zeek's punch coming towards her and she shut her eyes tightly, bracing for impact. She knew that she didn't have time to move, so taking the hit was her only option. She was hoping that her weapon would stop his hand, but Kaea doubted that he cared enough to. It was already obvious that he hated her for no reason.

Kaea wondered if they could ever actually work together. \she was a different person once she got into the fighting zone, so perhaps...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Begin! The class with mr. insane   Begin! The class with mr. insane Empty

Back to top Go down

Begin! The class with mr. insane
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next