Soul Eater: Paper Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are prepared for the bitter poison of eternity, then let's go through this epic journey together...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
The moons arrival Mouseover
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:16 am
Latest topics
» I hope you can handle me
The moons arrival Emptyby Itsuki Kaede Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:15 pm

» Itsuki Kaede
The moons arrival Emptyby Itsuki Kaede Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:50 pm

» The moons arrival
The moons arrival Emptyby Bee X Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am

» Orange☆Star
The moons arrival Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:53 pm

» Raiku Tsukiyomi(Meister)
The moons arrival Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:40 pm

» Hey Everyone
The moons arrival Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:35 pm

» Let the RPING begin
The moons arrival Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:34 pm

» Soul Meance [Canon]
The moons arrival Emptyby Venus™ Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:59 am

» Demetri(Miester)
The moons arrival Emptyby Zeek Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:54 pm

Affiliates
Our Button

The moons arrival WB2g4
The moons arrival Advertise_zps1e3fecd6
Top posters
Kaea Rose
The moons arrival Vote_lcapThe moons arrival Voting_barThe moons arrival Vote_rcap 
Kana
The moons arrival Vote_lcapThe moons arrival Voting_barThe moons arrival Vote_rcap 
Jay Sasori Gorgon
Akira
Shikyo
Zeek
Karan
Jokerz
Thigiliwt Sarron
Kino
Disclaimer
We, The staff and members of
SoulEater: PaperMoon,
take no ownership over the title SOULEATER, or any of it's characters or storyline's. This site is completely "Fan Made". SOULEATER is Copyright of ATSUSHI ŌKUBO, meaning we have no ownership over it, or anything affiliated with it. This is a free to join fan based site and fully acknowledges that SoulEater is the product of Square Enix and Atsushi Ōkubo with all related copy rites to them.

The moons arrival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiku Tsukiyomi

Raiku Tsukiyomi

The moons arrival Empty
PostSubject: The moons arrival   The moons arrival EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:37 pm

Hello and whats up..the names Raiku but for friendly purposes you can call me Jaye. Here to have some fun and kick ass, any partner is acceptable for me as long as you can throw the insults back haha. Hope to have fun with you all.
Back to top Go down
Bee X

Bee X

The moons arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The moons arrival   The moons arrival EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am

Hey Jaye, welcome to the site. Your not the only one who'll be kickin' ass. Doesn't seem like there's any weapons.
Back to top Go down

The moons arrival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater: Paper Moon :: Information :: Hellos and Goodbyes :: Introductions?-
Jump to: