Soul Eater: Paper Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are prepared for the bitter poison of eternity, then let's go through this epic journey together...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Starting Of DWMA Mouseover
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:16 am
Latest topics
» I hope you can handle me
Starting Of DWMA Emptyby Itsuki Kaede Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:15 pm

» Itsuki Kaede
Starting Of DWMA Emptyby Itsuki Kaede Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:50 pm

» The moons arrival
Starting Of DWMA Emptyby Bee X Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am

» Orange☆Star
Starting Of DWMA Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:53 pm

» Raiku Tsukiyomi(Meister)
Starting Of DWMA Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:40 pm

» Hey Everyone
Starting Of DWMA Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:35 pm

» Let the RPING begin
Starting Of DWMA Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:34 pm

» Soul Meance [Canon]
Starting Of DWMA Emptyby Venus™ Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:59 am

» Demetri(Miester)
Starting Of DWMA Emptyby Zeek Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:54 pm

Affiliates
Our Button

Starting Of DWMA WB2g4
Starting Of DWMA Advertise_zps1e3fecd6
Top posters
Kaea Rose
Starting Of DWMA Vote_lcapStarting Of DWMA Voting_barStarting Of DWMA Vote_rcap 
Kana
Jay Sasori Gorgon
Akira
Shikyo
Zeek
Karan
Jokerz
Thigiliwt Sarron
Kino
Disclaimer
We, The staff and members of
SoulEater: PaperMoon,
take no ownership over the title SOULEATER, or any of it's characters or storyline's. This site is completely "Fan Made". SOULEATER is Copyright of ATSUSHI ŌKUBO, meaning we have no ownership over it, or anything affiliated with it. This is a free to join fan based site and fully acknowledges that SoulEater is the product of Square Enix and Atsushi Ōkubo with all related copy rites to them.

Starting Of DWMA

Go down 
+2
Kana
Jay Sasori Gorgon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Sasori Gorgon
Admin
Jay Sasori Gorgon

Starting Of DWMA Empty
PostSubject: Starting Of DWMA   Starting Of DWMA EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:01 pm

The new Son of death, this time with a much cooler name, Death God the kid. This boy walked through the hallways of the DWMA toward the outside to meet with the new students coming to join. Now his chance to find a perfect pair of guns. Yep, guns for him to use against the kishin and the evil souls. "Hello New students, Welcome to Death Weapon Meister Academy." Desu yelled out. Hoping the perverted Death scythe wouldn't come as well.
Back to top Go down
https://soul-eater-papermoon.rpg-board.net
Kana

Kana

Starting Of DWMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Of DWMA   Starting Of DWMA EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:13 pm

Obviously skipping class Kana wanted to meet the kid who had been said to be Lord Death's son, her eyes moving from student to student from her place of leaning against a symmetrical wall. The girl might have looked almost completely symmetrical if it weren't for the strand of hair hanging across her face leaning to the left side, other than that being symmetrical save for her outfit.

"Oi..." Kana spoke up once she saw Kid, obviously not recognizing him at first. Sure, Kana may have been at the school for about three years, but she had always ignored Kid. "Death the Kid, right?"
Back to top Go down

Starting Of DWMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Of DWMA   Starting Of DWMA EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:40 pm

The clicking on the ground is heard, as it echoes through the hall. Spinning what seems to be a scepter in his hand, as the clicking comes to a halt, about eight feet away, a man standing at a large height with white hair looks at the two people just standing there. Noticing one is a female, he runs, his eyes forming into large heart shapes as he runs at the female. "HELLO HOTTIE!" This was the entrance of the notorious Death Scythe, who roamed the halls, acting like a complete pervert around the females that walk the halls of the academy. Hopping not to bump into his old meister because her beatings did not suit him well and was quite humiliating.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Starting Of DWMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Of DWMA   Starting Of DWMA EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:47 pm

"Day one... Can't believe it's here." A young female said as she made her way to the front of the school. Her hands placed on her hips as she took every graceful step, Shikyo made her entrance toward the group seeming to be forming. Her eyes looked over the crowd that had already been there and blinked as she spotted the son of Lord Death, known as 'Death The Kidd' as well as another female. Her eyes then glazed over as she noticed Genocide then looked down at her outfit. Seeing that it was her normal outfit, she expected to have no problems with anyone.

Just as the female noticed Genocide lunge at the other female, Shikyo quickly stepped forward and grabbed him by the back collar of his shirt and slammed him onto the ground. "To think as my old partner you would have learned some sort of proper respect for women! Especially since it was a woman that helped you become a Death Scythe!" Shikyo said sternly as she pinned her old partner to the stone pavement.
Back to top Go down
Hakai

Hakai

Starting Of DWMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Of DWMA   Starting Of DWMA EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:59 pm

A new year semester. Hakai walked onto the grounds this time without a Meister his old one had gone kaput and he had been left with a pretty nasty scar from trying to defend her. still did that deter him nope. there was nothing that could really hold him back as he looked around at the crowd he sighed it didn't really seem like much was going on.

"Sucks that I don't know anyone this time around but hay all roads start somewhere. just got to find A new Meister is all. im sure ill be assigned one soon. after all... Im bringing deadly back this semester."
Back to top Go down
Kana

Kana

Starting Of DWMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Of DWMA   Starting Of DWMA EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Turning at the sound of running footsteps the girl noticed just in time what looked like the infamous death scythe perv of Shibusen, and judging from his cliche heart eyes Kana just may have been a victim.

May have been.

"Save yourselves!!" The blond dramatically exclaimed while diving out of the way of the perv, her sky blue eyes just happened to notice another female. Seeing this as a chance Kana placed her hand on the ground to stop herself from falling due to the momentum from her earlier dodge, and then went behind the girl. "Hope you don't mind me using you as a human shield, neh?"

Now with the old partner of the perv practically owning Genocide, a smile threataned to tug at Kana's lips - hey, it was amusing.
Back to top Go down
Jay Sasori Gorgon
Admin
Jay Sasori Gorgon

Starting Of DWMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Of DWMA   Starting Of DWMA EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:23 pm

Kid sighed as he turned to genocide. "I was so hoping you didn't come here, you asymmetrical freak." Kid said as he he gave a small smile to the two girls and began to introduce himself. "Hello, My name is Death the kid. Nice to meet you. What may i ask is your names." He asked putting out his hand to shake theirs.
Back to top Go down
https://soul-eater-papermoon.rpg-board.net

Starting Of DWMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Of DWMA   Starting Of DWMA EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:39 pm

Chuckling to him self, soon dying out as he is slamed on to the ground, he looks up and sees the female and smiles. "Hey gorgeo....oh its you...hey Shikyo, long time no see. Miss me" Smiles as he licks her hand, to get her to release her grip on him. He looks up and sees death the kid doing his normal I hate you asymmetrical act he normally pulls. He just sighs and looks at him and laughs. "Oi, boy your a grim reaper why do you attend here, and second off I ware what I want you got a problem we can fight this out, just know ill win, with or with out my form" He smiles chuckling adding, a joking tone to the voice, as he looked up at his old partner, then noticing the other female. "Hey hottie how bout you get this girl off of me and i'll take you out on a date" He laughs looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Starting Of DWMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Of DWMA   Starting Of DWMA EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Shikyo tried not to get mad at his greeting toward her. It was bad enough that Genocide decided to hit on every female ever but it seemed like he never did so to her. Like any female, this made the young woman feel self conscious. This was only for a moment before she realized that he was only so cocky because of her. Now with the saliva from the male on her hand, the girl smeared it on his face and shuddered in disgust. "Must you be so foul and disgusting around me? And she the young woman some respect!" Shikyo shouted at her old partner before standing and looking at the shinigami. "Pardon me, sir. I'm Shikyo, Shikyo Aigyou. Pleasure to meet you." The female said a she pressed her foot down on Genocide to keep him pinned and shook Death's hand with her non-licked one.
Back to top Go down
Hakai

Hakai

Starting Of DWMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Of DWMA   Starting Of DWMA EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:37 pm

Hakai sighed looking around he didn't know anyone in the crowd and decided to just join the masses. he looked around and saw a woman abusing a guy several meisters and several more weapons. he seemed to be one of the many which worried him.

What would happen to a weapon that didn't get paired off to a meister. he was always so used to the idea of being a meisters implement and tool, he wasn't sure if he could Resonate with a overly commanding person, and he flat out refused to resonate with a male. but in the end would it come down to weapons being paired off with weapons... if so who would be the pointy object of the relationship. his worries continued to consume him as he walked threw the crowed.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Starting Of DWMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Of DWMA   Starting Of DWMA EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:24 am

Akira saw all of the commotion and glared at the Death Scythe who was trying to get off with Kana, this wouldn't bode well with Akira, who looked at the man with an icy cold glare. "Do you mind leaving my weapon alone?..." He spoke, putting the palm of his gloved hand on Kana's scalp, stroking her hair softly.
"Don't think I'm going to let you do this...I'm watching you...Death Scythe..." He spoke in an icy cold voice, which was entirely emotionless.

Akira let it slip, as he walked over to Shikyo, "Ohayo, Shikyo-san." he spoke in his normal tone, which he later followed with a slight bow, before he noticed Death's son, Death God the Kid, he walked up to him and bowed slightly in respect before leaning against the wall with the others, as he had nothing better to do, he had finished his daily training session.
Back to top Go down
Kana

Kana

Starting Of DWMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Of DWMA   Starting Of DWMA EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:43 am

Now, what was Kana's reaction to the pervert trying to pick her up? She just laughed while raising a blond eyebrow, though the laugh was clearly not pointed at him in a rude way. "Maybe you should listen to the girl and get away by yourself..." She offered, a clear rejection that wasn't overly harsh.

Once she noticed Akira her sky blue eyes seemed to light up as if she were happy to see him, glomping him with a grin. "Akira-san~! Kana chimed, finding Akira's reaction to the perverted flirt amusing and cute. Hey, Kana has one strange sense of cute - to her even Uglydolls were cute.
Back to top Go down
Skyla

Starting Of DWMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Of DWMA   Starting Of DWMA EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:35 pm

Deep within the shelved catacombs of the library, Skyla stood. In front of her towered a large oak shelf. It was less dusty that its compratriots that slunk back into the shadows of the large room. As Skyla's eyes passed over the heavy, new leather tombs, they floated out and back into position, opening for brief moments before reentering their proper spots. She finally stopped on one, a light blue, pocketed book that stood out in that it had a plastic cover. This was the one she had been looking for. Skyla turned and left the book-made alley, with her selection following her in tow, floating in the air like a haunting spirit.

The plastic-bound tomb was a listing book. Its pockets bulged with forms, but were neatly tucked so as to not fall out. It held within it the personality assessments of half of the active students in the academy, the weapon half. While Skyla had access to the full registry, she did not have permission to meddle through it and neither the interest. But for this moment, she wondered whether it would be worth it or acceptable to take both halves of the series. She was going to meet with a diverse group of students, after all.

As she traversed the mostly empty halls, she could hear a crowd forming somewhere in the wing, full of rowdy teenaged meisters and their partners. It would a normal occurance at the beginning of the semesters, where the head of the school and any willing upperclassmen met with the new arrivals or, in some of the worse cases, students that had to be given reentry after being... disconnected from their partner in one way or another.

When she arrived on the scene, it was in unspeakable chaos. Students, both new and old, were chasing each other about like hooligans. It almost seemed as if they might hurt each other. Students were argueing and screaming, both of which were normal, but no true faculty had arrived yet to calm the mass except...

Her eyes were drawn to the black clothed child toward the back of the crowd, opposite of where she had entered from. It was Death the Kid. While she was not too fond of the child, she respected his position and recognized his ability to do his job, which is all she could truly ask of anyone around here. She was aware that he was in the market for new partners and as such, did not want to interrupt any socializing that he might have been involved in. Still, it would be best for any faculty to stay close together just in case, so she began to make her way across the crowd toward the effective Head Master.

On her way there, she recognized someone stand in the crowd near Death. She could immediatly recognize him as a weapon, and out of habit the book twitched slightly next to her. She stopped it though, she did not need to look up information on this one. Oh no, he was on of the few whose files she saw fit to memorize. A trouble maker.

Geno Cide, age 16. Weapon Type: Scythe, Weapon Rank... Death Scythe. Skyla Sanford might not have liked Death the Kid, but she respected him, but this one... she doubt there would ever be something to change her mind about him. And from his apparent behavior now, it obviously wouldn't changing anytime soon.

She drew her eyes away from the fool. She was here to be a chaperone for the welcoming event, but also finish the assessments. For the most part, the school stayed out of the partner matchmaking process. A true partnership errupts from an emotional connection, and mechanically arranging partners was not encouraged. Even so, there were always problem cases where partners had to be matched up by the book and that was half of the reason she was here. To wander through the crowd and identify such cases.

The other half was to create estimations of the strength of the emotional connections between weapons and their new meister's, this being the final bit of the personel record before it went into edit only status in the records section of the library. This meant going through the crowd and speaking with the partners personally. With the exception of the faculty and some of the senor students, no one was aware of this process. So unknowingly, these new students would be giving 0ne of the most important interviews of their life, as the estimations of the emotional compatability was effectively how the school gauged the students' potentials.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starting Of DWMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Of DWMA   Starting Of DWMA Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting Of DWMA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater: Paper Moon :: DWMA :: DWMA-
Jump to: