Soul Eater: Paper Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are prepared for the bitter poison of eternity, then let's go through this epic journey together...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Spade (W.I.P) Mouseover
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:16 am
Latest topics
» I hope you can handle me
Spade (W.I.P) Emptyby Itsuki Kaede Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:15 pm

» Itsuki Kaede
Spade (W.I.P) Emptyby Itsuki Kaede Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:50 pm

» The moons arrival
Spade (W.I.P) Emptyby Bee X Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am

» Orange☆Star
Spade (W.I.P) Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:53 pm

» Raiku Tsukiyomi(Meister)
Spade (W.I.P) Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:40 pm

» Hey Everyone
Spade (W.I.P) Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:35 pm

» Let the RPING begin
Spade (W.I.P) Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:34 pm

» Soul Meance [Canon]
Spade (W.I.P) Emptyby Venus™ Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:59 am

» Demetri(Miester)
Spade (W.I.P) Emptyby Zeek Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:54 pm

Affiliates
Our Button

Spade (W.I.P) WB2g4
Spade (W.I.P) Advertise_zps1e3fecd6
Top posters
Kaea Rose
Spade (W.I.P) Vote_lcapSpade (W.I.P) Voting_barSpade (W.I.P) Vote_rcap 
Kana
Jay Sasori Gorgon
Akira
Shikyo
Zeek
Karan
Jokerz
Thigiliwt Sarron
Kino
Disclaimer
We, The staff and members of
SoulEater: PaperMoon,
take no ownership over the title SOULEATER, or any of it's characters or storyline's. This site is completely "Fan Made". SOULEATER is Copyright of ATSUSHI ŌKUBO, meaning we have no ownership over it, or anything affiliated with it. This is a free to join fan based site and fully acknowledges that SoulEater is the product of Square Enix and Atsushi Ōkubo with all related copy rites to them.

Spade (W.I.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acelyn Cerise

Spade (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Spade (W.I.P)   Spade (W.I.P) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:37 pm

Name: Acelyn Spade Cerise

Nickname: Ace, Spade, Ceri, Lyn.

----------------------------

Physical Information

Character Picture: Spade (W.I.P) 96700

Soul Appearance: A candy pink sphere with a darker pink swirling design stands out like a barrier around her. The stick of a lollipop sticking out from the side, representing her love for sweets.

Description:
Spade takes the form of a smooth, pale skinned teenager. Sporting a head of short, spiky indigo blue colored hair that frames the shape of her heart shaped face; which possesses sharp features such as high cheekbones, a small nose, plump lips that are almost always pulled up at the corners in a taunting smirk. And a piercing gaze made up of large yellow eyes with two rings within them. The center being shining pools of melted gold while the rims of her irises are darkened to ember. Her small frame always clothed in a punk-gothic lolita style. She is short, being only four feet and ten inches (148cm) in total height. Her body completely defined with sleek muscle that sculpts out every curve of her lithe figure. leaving no trace of fat behind to flaw her physical condition or soften it. Her total weight being 82ibs no more no less. Both ears are pierced with silver studs and small hoops along with a small silver skull that fills in the center of her bellybutton while tattoos of spider webs embed on both shoulders along with a little pair of bat wings that mark along her shoulder blades While a chinese symbol for love lies along the right side of her hip. Despite her rather intimidating appearance, she gives off a rather seductive outlook that could be considered appealing to the opposite/same sex or otherwise.

Defining Marks: Countless scars are located among her body from past years of events. Though they are pale and are usually hidden with articles of clothing or they would have to be inspected closely. Along her forehead, there is a line of black, cross-like markings that have been there since birth, these markings are called by, stigmata.

Abilities
Aspect of Fear: Destruction
Powers: Spade has the ability to control a form of dark spiritual energy that can be used for different purposes. Though like a witch, she prefers a certain theme to manifest her powers with. In her sake: Ravens and Halloween based artifacts. Being a clown, each technique she refers to as "tricks" rather than "spells".
Spoiler:

Superior Agility: Being born as a Having worked at a circus as an acrobat throughout her childhood and few hundred years. Her flexibility and speed have surpassed that of any normal being. Able to scale up walls, and go through multiple obstacles with minimal to no effort.It also assists her in unarmed combat efficiently.

[i][b]Mental State
Between the state of sanity and insanity. Any emotional state could easily tip the balance.

Personality:
"Well hi there! Spade's the name, and magical tricks is my game. How can i help ya?"
Spade portrays herself as a rather cheerful prankster.

Mentality:

History

(Ok so this part is pretty self explanatory. Here is where we stress you put detail and deep thought. Include events in their lives that make them unique and set them apart from others, There is four sections in this Childhood, Teenage life, one year before u die, After death how you got to where you are now)

Sample Rp
(Ok so here is where you place an rp to show the interaction of your character to the rest of the world. Please make this fair in length but don’t write a book, At least three paragraphs will be fine.)
Back to top Go down

Spade (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater: Paper Moon :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Other registration-
Jump to: