Soul Eater: Paper Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are prepared for the bitter poison of eternity, then let's go through this epic journey together...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Valkyrie Cain Mouseover
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:16 am
Latest topics
» I hope you can handle me
Valkyrie Cain Emptyby Itsuki Kaede Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:15 pm

» Itsuki Kaede
Valkyrie Cain Emptyby Itsuki Kaede Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:50 pm

» The moons arrival
Valkyrie Cain Emptyby Bee X Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am

» Orange☆Star
Valkyrie Cain Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:53 pm

» Raiku Tsukiyomi(Meister)
Valkyrie Cain Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:40 pm

» Hey Everyone
Valkyrie Cain Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:35 pm

» Let the RPING begin
Valkyrie Cain Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:34 pm

» Soul Meance [Canon]
Valkyrie Cain Emptyby Venus™ Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:59 am

» Demetri(Miester)
Valkyrie Cain Emptyby Zeek Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:54 pm

Affiliates
Our Button

Valkyrie Cain WB2g4
Valkyrie Cain Advertise_zps1e3fecd6
Top posters
Kaea Rose
Valkyrie Cain Vote_lcapValkyrie Cain Voting_barValkyrie Cain Vote_rcap 
Kana
Jay Sasori Gorgon
Akira
Shikyo
Zeek
Karan
Jokerz
Thigiliwt Sarron
Kino
Disclaimer
We, The staff and members of
SoulEater: PaperMoon,
take no ownership over the title SOULEATER, or any of it's characters or storyline's. This site is completely "Fan Made". SOULEATER is Copyright of ATSUSHI ŌKUBO, meaning we have no ownership over it, or anything affiliated with it. This is a free to join fan based site and fully acknowledges that SoulEater is the product of Square Enix and Atsushi Ōkubo with all related copy rites to them.

Valkyrie Cain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Valkyrie Cain Empty
PostSubject: Valkyrie Cain   Valkyrie Cain EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:10 pm

Moon
Name: Valkyrie Cain

Nickname: Vallie or Val

----------------------------

Physical Information

Character Picture:
Spoiler:

Soul Appearance: (Post it later)

Description:
Long straight black hair witha heavy fringe (bangs)that fall into her dark blue eyes. Her body looks frail but after hardship hides her strength. These words spell out her appearance to others; damaged, dangerous, dark and demonic.
Height: She is tall at 5`11
Weight: 119 pounds
Eye color: Dark blue

Defining Marks:
She had black burn markings on her wrists.

Mental State

Personality: Valkyrie is a black hearted, cruel, sadastic person. She sees others as pawns . . . Until she remember her life when it turned -basically when someone faces what she faced, and then her mask slips and she shows the tortured, broken girl that hides in darkness.

Mentality: Valkyrie borders on the line between her madness and her sanity.

History
As a child Valkyrie was a joy to her family, for six years . . . until her powers from her mother's witch bloodline set in. The other soul eaters then discovered that Valkyrie was half Meister and half witch, have both the madness and powers of a wtch and the skills of a Meister.

Because of this fact her father and mother were slaughtered in front of her eyes, and the other soul eater tried to kill her and her younger brother, Sik with fire to destroy"these evil creations" they called it.
But the witches saw to them and saved them, but seperated them -so now her brother is lost to her. As she grew up as a child in the possession of the witches, their power-lust, their madness, their cruelty and their souls -the darkness began to consume her soul. They never loved her that thought she two was a pawn and when she refused to work to her needs, they fastened burning cuffs to her wrists, leaving permanent scars.

She suffered until her thirteen birthday when Lord Death resued her from becoming a powerful kishin. Lord death saed her beacuse he had never been told about the hungry soul eater and felt it was his duty to save her, but although he saved her the best he could was help her bring back to live her Meister heart and see the help her powers could do to the world.

Valkyrie trained from the age thirteen to sixteen perfecting her fighting, her powers, and killing her enemies -both to Lord Death's knowlegde and also not to his knowledge.

Her heart was almost completly in darkness, until her only friend came to her, Peter -a child she had know before the witches - now a kishin came to her and before she gave him the final blow, he told her "There is hope."

Now the darkness had to battle the darkness and light inside her. That makes her a skillful fighter and a dangerous friend . . . but the only fear she faces is which side will win the darkest witch or the brightest Meister that are both her-but does she know which is which . . .
. .
Sample Rp

The dream was covered in blood. It sanked around her ankles whisper the thoughts of the darkness, then screaming the words that her parents had called out as they burned. As they burned into black ash.

"We love you, we will always love you."

But they won't, the blood echoed to her. You killed them, beacuse you were born. You killed them. One more soul, one more sin for you. One more soul... one more sin.

Suddenly the scareming grow and she watchjed her hands turn scarlet and found herself laugh.

"Red, red blood." She called as she watched the form before her fall to their knees, the bubbles of life calling from their lifeless mouth. Suddenly Valkyrie heard a scream, something so close she turned and saw the alley entrance the woman that looked at her horrorified, the boy at her side cry beside her. It sound real.

As she looked at the form she saw the Kishin's soul float from the body and the darkness made her laugh.

So this dream was not a dream but real, that was funny she thought. As she grabbed the soul, she bounced from one wall to another, still hearing the woman's cry.

As she touched the roof, Valkyrie looked down and looked at the child crying and the woman calling for help. There was no body now, the snake amn was gone thanks to her. She had killed it and if she hadn't then that woman and child would have been poisoned then their souls would have been stolen. And thanks to her they were save, so why did the darkness make her cry out at that thought. And at the brightness make her smile. "Maybe because I walk the line no one should ever walk. The one with blood on my hands and evil souls in my pockets."
Valkyrie sighed, "Lord Death would be happy with one more soul."

Suddenly she smiled.

"One more soul, one more sin . . . One more soul, one more sin " Valkyrie echoed before she walked away blood on her hands, like always. And when she thought it, she smiled for the darkness . . .

Last edited by Valkyrie on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Valkyrie Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Cain   Valkyrie Cain EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:12 pm

Courtney, you may now approve :P
Back to top Go down
Kaea Rose

Kaea Rose

Valkyrie Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Cain   Valkyrie Cain EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:29 pm

Is there something wrong with your quotation marks, Vein? :P Lol, I'll find you a pic and here's the soul maker: http://browse.deviantart.com/flash/?qh=§ion=&q=soul#/d1vgbw8

Annnd you spelled your own name wrong, hun XD
Back to top Go down
Kaea Rose

Kaea Rose

Valkyrie Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Cain   Valkyrie Cain EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:47 pm

I edited to fix your quotation/ whatver this: ' is called. And I edited to fix your name XD

And what about this pic?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaea Rose

Kaea Rose

Valkyrie Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Cain   Valkyrie Cain EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:49 pm

As soon as you add the pics, you're approved, Vallie!
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Valkyrie Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Cain   Valkyrie Cain EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:22 pm

Hello, but I forgot to look over my work when my parents were breathing down my neck.
Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Kaea Rose

Kaea Rose

Valkyrie Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Cain   Valkyrie Cain EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:54 pm

It's fine. You're approved anyway (But please put of your soul appearance?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Valkyrie Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Cain   Valkyrie Cain Empty

Back to top Go down

Valkyrie Cain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater: Paper Moon :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Meister and Weapon Registration-
Jump to: