Soul Eater: Paper Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are prepared for the bitter poison of eternity, then let's go through this epic journey together...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away Mouseover
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:16 am
Latest topics
» I hope you can handle me
Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away Emptyby Itsuki Kaede Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:15 pm

» Itsuki Kaede
Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away Emptyby Itsuki Kaede Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:50 pm

» The moons arrival
Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away Emptyby Bee X Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am

» Orange☆Star
Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:53 pm

» Raiku Tsukiyomi(Meister)
Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:40 pm

» Hey Everyone
Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:35 pm

» Let the RPING begin
Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:34 pm

» Soul Meance [Canon]
Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away Emptyby Venus™ Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:59 am

» Demetri(Miester)
Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away Emptyby Zeek Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:54 pm

Affiliates
Our Button

Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away WB2g4
Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away Advertise_zps1e3fecd6
Top posters
Kaea Rose
Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away Vote_lcapMadness Incarnate - Laugh it all away Voting_barMadness Incarnate - Laugh it all away Vote_rcap 
Kana
Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away Vote_lcapMadness Incarnate - Laugh it all away Voting_barMadness Incarnate - Laugh it all away Vote_rcap 
Jay Sasori Gorgon
Akira
Shikyo
Zeek
Karan
Jokerz
Thigiliwt Sarron
Kino
Disclaimer
We, The staff and members of
SoulEater: PaperMoon,
take no ownership over the title SOULEATER, or any of it's characters or storyline's. This site is completely "Fan Made". SOULEATER is Copyright of ATSUSHI ŌKUBO, meaning we have no ownership over it, or anything affiliated with it. This is a free to join fan based site and fully acknowledges that SoulEater is the product of Square Enix and Atsushi Ōkubo with all related copy rites to them.

Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jokerz

Jokerz

Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away Empty
PostSubject: Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away   Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:15 pm

Madness was something that really enthralled those who couldn't comprehend it. It devoured those completely, and would reshape them into another entity entirely. A young Meister, by the name of Jun, had suffered from such a thing. Such a thing that changed him..Encompassed him..And warped him into a separate entity created purely for chaos; known as the Joker. The dark alleys of Italy were nothing but a playground for the clown that danced through the streets. Only the glisten of his amber eyes could be seen, as he would glide across the earth below; spreading a wave of madness wherever he spun. Those few humans that were around his presence were sent into utter chaos..The fight for survival would come across them..They broke into homes, they looted..They burned the streets and lit it ablaze with fires as far as the eyes could see. Such weak hearts fell prey to that of the Joker..Though, any ordinary force could do such a thing, could they not? As the pale creation would cease his spinning in the center of a intersection; his body would hunch over and a wide, eerie smile, would spread across his face. "Eh heh..Eh heheheh..HAHAHAH!" The Clown found himself laughing into the dark skies, as the blazing flames continued on around him. The chaotic madness kept him feeling right at home..However, his laughing would suddenly cease, as he would tilt his head to the side and narrow his amber lit eyes.

"..I just lost interesting in this. Boring Boring~..I need something new..Something fun..Something incredibly..spectacular!..Ohhh, but whaaat?!" The clown crossed his arms across his chest as his wide smile would turn into one of annoyance. "Demon Weapons..Shinigami..Meisters..Even Witches. Such interesting subjects..Oh how I love them dearly..They love me aswell..Don't they? They do right? Yes, yes they do! Eh heheheh.." The clown found himself laughing once again, as he pulled a deck of cards from his white vest. Each card was bladed and resting in the palm of his hand. However, four cards remained within his vest. Four Jacks, to be precise. The clown began to shuffle the deck of cards in his hands as he continued to chuckle to himself..What was on his mind? No one really knew. The Chaos around him was soothing enough to keep him..somewhat sane.
Back to top Go down
Jay Sasori Gorgon
Admin
Jay Sasori Gorgon

PostSubject: Re: Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away   Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 pm

The light from the smiling moon poured over the small town in italy, as from its mouth red blood began to seep from its teeth, as this was understood to be the act of madness spreading. Sitting at the top of a nearby building the witch opened its eyes and stood up, as it grabbed a broom and stood on it. Floating up into the air he spoke to himself, saying "Well.... Lord Kishin don't you feel it. a being who is here to spread your madness. He is causing Chaos in this town........ Isn't it just wonderful!!!!!! Maybe he would like to come play with me." He said as he moved forward in the air. Toward the destination of the laughing that seemed to have spread through the whole town waking most up.

Taking only a few second to reach the source he flew over the being and chanted. "Scorp Scorr Scoorr Scorpion Tail strike!!!" He would yell as the tattoo's of scorpions would begin to move. Located on his arm they would go from a flat looking picture to a 3d being. As their tails would grow to the size of a dragons and strike the ground next to the clown. "A manifestation of madness, nothing more. Am i right?" He would say to the Clown with a large Smile on his face starting to yell out his thoughts, "YOU ARE A MANIFESTATION OF MY LORDS MADNESS......AND YOU WILL SERVE HIM!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
https://soul-eater-papermoon.rpg-board.net
Jokerz

Jokerz

PostSubject: Re: Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away   Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:56 pm

The splitting wind would catch his ear and cause the Clown to slide upon the earth, moving further away from the tails that had slammed into the ground near him. Hunching over slightly, the cards would remain in his left hand and a sly grin would come across his face. "Eh heheh..Hehehe..I am the Original. I serve no one. Even an almighty Kishin will bow to Chaos Incarnate!" The madness would begin to thicken around the clown, as his amber eyes would begin to glow within the darkness. His piercing gaze was focused upon the witch and the abnormal tails. Arms would stretch out from the backside of the Joker, pulling him to the side of a building and hoisting him to the roof top swiftly, just so he could be on the same level as the hovering newcomer. "Eh hehe..HAHAH! I wonder I wonder~!..Tell mee, you're a witch aren't you? Oh how interesting..I love witches..The chaos they bring is truly astounding..Heheh..Truly." The clown chuckled to himself, as the deck of cards would slip down his sleeve and leave only one in his hand. With a flick of an arm, he would launch the card towards one of the scorpion tails, closer to the witch on the broom. If the card was to hit its mark, a massive burst of power would occur, surely pushing the witch off his broom and perhaps knocking him onto a rooftop aswell.

The Joker would stand on one leg with a long grin upon his pale face. "Kishin Kishin Kishin..All I hear is Kishin. Why serve a god when you can become one yourself? Eheheh..Become one and your influence of Chaos will spread even further..Yes..Yess..I can hear the screams now. Friend against friend. Terror..Eh heheh! This is why I will devour the Kishin myself..And become a new god..The God of Chaos..Kehehe." As the clown spoke, he would hop foot to foot, in a goofy manner. However, he would stop suddenly, and tilt his head to the side. "Surely you inspire to become more than just a witch, do you not? Or are you the type to follow orders for the rest of your life? Even as a clown, I have a conscious..Though chaotic, I plan on influencing the world with this madness..Never for it to be diluted..Surely you wish for more yourself, no?" For once the clown's goofy voice would cease, and his smile would turn into a look of indifference, as he awaited the answer of the witch..He was truly interested afterall.

abilities:
Back to top Go down
Jay Sasori Gorgon
Admin
Jay Sasori Gorgon

PostSubject: Re: Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away   Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:31 pm

Sasori watched the clown closely as his movements were perfect enough to dodge an attack that had not been aimed at him. As the tails would retract back to the mans arm as tattoo's once again, he watched as the clown climbed up the building to reach the height of sasori himself. An explosion was heard from behind sasori as the cards missed sasori's tails and his the building instead. The broom floated in the air going up and down only about an inch each time. Looking at the clown face to face as he spoke giving a face of interest. 'This clown has some sense. Flowing people is dull and boring but he doesn't know my reason for following the kishin. I should tell him.' he thought to himself as he gave off a smile at the end of the clown's blabbering.

"You see, sir. I follow the kishin to destroy things and show people my power. this is what the kishin allows for me to do, even though i do as told, his orders are usually to kill. Now isn't that fun, But when i must i take matters into my own hand, such as you. I like what your doing here, so won't you join me, you won't have to serve the Kishin with me. we could just show the world what madness is! Don't cha think?" Sasori said as his snakish smile came into play with his last words. The screaming of the people in the vaccinate made sasori laugh a bit to the sound of music. "This sounds wonderful doesn't it, causing madness and terror to roam the earth just to hear these screams, these bloody screams."
Back to top Go down
Jokerz

Jokerz

PostSubject: Re: Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away   Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:11 am

"A clown joining a witch? Eh heh..? Heheh..A dualship such as that would be chaotic in itself..Yes it wouldd.." The Amber eye'd Clown would shrug in a nonchalant way, as his usual grin would glisten from the embers below. "..Instead of using the term, "join", lets say..we'll accompany each other, in spreading madness. Eh heh heheh.." Joker would begin to chuckle to himself, before spinning on the soles of his feet and bowing to the witch on the broom. "Allow me to introduce myself, formerly. I am The Joker. A being of pure Chaos; with an agenda to spread Madness across this world." Lifting his head slightly, the pale face being would look out towards the witch once more. "And who might you be? You've caught my interest, seeing how you do not blindly follow another..Eh heh.."
Back to top Go down
Jay Sasori Gorgon
Admin
Jay Sasori Gorgon

PostSubject: Re: Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away   Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:32 pm

"If you don't mind id like to ski....." sasori said before the man would finish his sentence only to be interrupted himself by the man asking who he was. Sighing to himself he began to rise higher into the sky so that the bloody moon would be directly behind him. As the moon itself began to laugh in a sinister way. "I am The Scorpion King, Sasori. I'm an outcast from the other witches for my gender, but that's another story. If you'd like you can ride on my broom to Shibusen, so we can murder so shibusen kids and steal their souls, don't you think itll be much more convenient and quick?" He would ask as he would turn to face the direction of shibusen. Cracking his knuckles and popping his back.
Back to top Go down
Jokerz

Jokerz

PostSubject: Re: Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away   Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:44 pm

The clown's expression would be one of indifference towards the witch, as he listened to his words. He wished to go to Shibusen? That named sounded so familiar to the Joker..But the Clown couldn't place a dime on where he had heard it. Shaking the thoughts from his mind, a sly grin would spread across his pale face. "..Fun Fun! Loads of funn. Eheheh..Why not, Why not..It will be a perfect location to spread some madness~.." The clown would twirl in place before hopping roof top to roof top. "Let us go..Let us gooo. This place sounds like loads of fun for me..Eh hehe. More people to love. More to love me. I wonder if I should prepare myself for such affection~!" The Clown's arms would extend and grasp onto two poles. Pulling himself back and using his arms like some form of elastic bands, he would release the tension and fire himself into the air; towards the location the witch had directed himself. "Let us go go goooo~! Eheheh!" Laughing madly, the pale clown would twirl through the sky like a missile headed towards the drop point.

-exit-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away   Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away Empty

Back to top Go down

Madness Incarnate - Laugh it all away
Page 1 of 1