Soul Eater: Paper Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are prepared for the bitter poison of eternity, then let's go through this epic journey together...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Hey look A Topic (Twiggy) Mouseover
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:16 am
Latest topics
» I hope you can handle me
Hey look A Topic (Twiggy) Emptyby Itsuki Kaede Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:15 pm

» Itsuki Kaede
Hey look A Topic (Twiggy) Emptyby Itsuki Kaede Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:50 pm

» The moons arrival
Hey look A Topic (Twiggy) Emptyby Bee X Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am

» Orange☆Star
Hey look A Topic (Twiggy) Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:53 pm

» Raiku Tsukiyomi(Meister)
Hey look A Topic (Twiggy) Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:40 pm

» Hey Everyone
Hey look A Topic (Twiggy) Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:35 pm

» Let the RPING begin
Hey look A Topic (Twiggy) Emptyby Zeek Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:34 pm

» Soul Meance [Canon]
Hey look A Topic (Twiggy) Emptyby Venus™ Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:59 am

» Demetri(Miester)
Hey look A Topic (Twiggy) Emptyby Zeek Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:54 pm

Affiliates
Our Button

Hey look A Topic (Twiggy) WB2g4
Hey look A Topic (Twiggy) Advertise_zps1e3fecd6
Top posters
Kaea Rose
Hey look A Topic (Twiggy) Vote_lcapHey look A Topic (Twiggy) Voting_barHey look A Topic (Twiggy) Vote_rcap 
Kana
Hey look A Topic (Twiggy) Vote_lcapHey look A Topic (Twiggy) Voting_barHey look A Topic (Twiggy) Vote_rcap 
Jay Sasori Gorgon
Akira
Shikyo
Zeek
Karan
Jokerz
Thigiliwt Sarron
Kino
Disclaimer
We, The staff and members of
SoulEater: PaperMoon,
take no ownership over the title SOULEATER, or any of it's characters or storyline's. This site is completely "Fan Made". SOULEATER is Copyright of ATSUSHI ŌKUBO, meaning we have no ownership over it, or anything affiliated with it. This is a free to join fan based site and fully acknowledges that SoulEater is the product of Square Enix and Atsushi Ōkubo with all related copy rites to them.

Hey look A Topic (Twiggy)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jade Axelle

Jade Axelle

Hey look A Topic (Twiggy) Empty
PostSubject: Hey look A Topic (Twiggy)   Hey look A Topic (Twiggy) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:05 pm

The dark night sky was shrouded in indigo. A single Crescent moon stood out from the center, blood trickling from the side of its permanent crooked grin of a mouth as its dark sunken in eyes stare, unblinking into the horizon as if waiting for the return of the sun.
The sound of heels clicked against the pavement of the empty road. The silence stirring a deep sense of disturbance and irritation within the petite female. With each ticking moment of the clock, it became more and more apparent through the slight narrow of her eyes, and the tense aura that leaked out from her wavelength.. The warped form of the moon seemingly starring at her with its less than sane glare was definitely not making things any better in terms of comfort.

"I can't imagine why anyone would want to stay in a place like this.."
A thought shared out loud, with no apparent witness to her words in the area. "Then again, i'd rather be here than facing one out of twenty sixth of a chance of survival back at home.." Jade mused with a smirk played along her lips as she kept walking. Chuckling a bit at the fact that she had to play a game of "the glass is half full" to calm her own nerves.
Next time, i'll be in bed rather than wandering the streets at night with no specific location to go, and nothing planned to do..
Back to top Go down

Hey look A Topic (Twiggy)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater: Paper Moon :: Death City :: Center City-
Jump to: